Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Making Waffles


       More Letters From Paradise      
           Making Waffles
Waffles, those pancakes with tire treads. It has become my custom to make several waffles when the iron is brought out. These are frozen to be toasted when desired.
I had a "helper" this time around. And so I proceeded as follows:
Enter kitchen (step over dog). Turn to cupboard to obtain mixing bowl,measuring cup, and mix. (step over dog) Move to counter (slide dog to the left ) Measure mix into bowl, add water and stir. While iron is getting warm, so are my feet. (dog again, this time sprawled across my feet) Green light blinks, waffle is done. Push dog off feet and remove waffle with fork. (again slide dog away from work space) Repeat and repeat again until batter is used up.


         Aloha
         Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment